WHO ARE WE?
Our 360 team includes:
- A multi-disciplinary problem solving Student Assistance Team.
- Methods for identifying and screening needs and concerns.
- School-based and community-based strategies for supporting student’s needs.
- M. Hamilton - guidance
- J. Haertling - principal
- D. Gross - teacher
- V. Ruebusch - teacher
The 360 team is a consistent, trained multi-disciplinary team that is composed of an administrator, classroom teachers, and school counselor. Team members do not fluctuate based upon which student is being helped, and receive skill-based multi-disciplinary problem-solving team training in the screening, problem-solving and monitoring processes.
360 DEGREES OF SUCCESS
The purpose of our 360 team:
- Maximize parent/legal guardian, school, and district personnel involvement in assisting students to achieve their potential.
- To identify and maximize the utilization of our school and community resources in assisting students and their families.
- To provide assistance to students affected by alcohol and other drug abuse, physical, emotional, social, legal, educational, sexual, and medical problems.
- To provide early interventions for students whose at-risk behaviors interfere with their own education and safety or the education and safety of others.
360 TEAM-ASSISTING STUDENTS
IN BECOMING THE BEST STUDENTS AND PEOPLE POSSIBLE
- Students, parents, teachers and staff within the school are able to refer a student that they are concerned for. The concern can be social, emotional, academic or related to substance abuse.
PARENT & COMMUNITY COLLABORATION - Once a student is referred, the 360 team works with parents and the adults in the students life to set goals with the student and develop a plan for action.
GOAL SETTING - Once the 360 team meets with the student, parents, and/or staff members involved, realistic short term and long term goals are set with the student.
MONITORING - The 360 team will monitor goals and progress, along with the student, on a bi-monthly and on-going basis.
CELEBRATION - Celebrating students’ achievement in social, emotional and academic growth areas is the key to the success of the 360 team.